image from decor8
The smell of the air changes and when the sun isn't shining it get's a little chilli.... yes autumn is on it's way ❤ I'm still enjoying this last part of summerdays by spending lot's of time outside.
The summervacation has almost ended here in the middle of the Netherlands, and guess what... i don't have to start working at school! After 9 years it's really kinda weird that i don't have to go to school and prepear my classroom for coming year, no meetings etc. I usually enjoyed this part of the year, making my classroom cozy and organised :) Even though i don't have to go to work anymore, there are lots of things on my to do list!
- preparing myself for the markets
- making supplies for the markets
- order papergiftbags/bags
- start with my Home Ec sewing online course!
- reorganise my craftspace
- finish my crochet bag
- sort out all of my things that i always used at school
- selling lots of my books and dvd's (feels good to clean the house) and use that money for my crafsupplies ;)
- selling our beautiful big white cupboard (it doesn't fit here anymore)
- preparing the babyroom
- buy baby supplies
found on weheartit
What are you up to?