A few weeks ago i started with idea 1 'Make you own Xmas wrappaper' If you missed that look here.
Idea 2 using your old Xmas cards
Every year you buy, make or get lots of Christmas cards. Usually they are so pretty and i just can't throw them away. So there they are.. just lying in my cupboard or drawer for years.
I decided to get them out of there and using them!
First of all i am going to recycle this year! In other words i am going look up my old Xmas cards mix them up & send them again :) You can also do that if you like! I mean the cards are still pretty & it's the gesture that counts. Either way, i have some great (and simple) ideas for you how to use your old cards again! Here we go..
- Make a lantern with you old Xmas cards (see post below how). You can use a longdrinkglass or a little glass with candle and just put the lantern over it.
- Make a (tree) hanger! I used this sweet card with a fawn. I chose to keep it round and with a stappler i added some ribbon to it. I think the round option is the best lookin' (just like a Xmas ball).
- Make a mosaic. I cut the card in little pieces and with some glue i added them on a black little card. You can use the card as a new Xmas card, a gift card or anything you like :)
- Scrapbook! I can write a long story here and show you many examples, but what fun is that?! Create your own & have fun!
- Cut the front of the card in 4 pieces and make little holes in them. Just add some cute ribbon and there you have sweet giftcards. You can also use pieces to make new Xmas cards (also the pieces Merry Christmas & a happy new year).
- Instead of 1 Christmas card, i now have 6 little (gift) cards.
- I framed my sweetest Xmas cards :)
Hope you liked this post & these ideas!
Hope to see what you made :)